ACCPAC Support Executive
Successful candidates will be responsible to ACCPAC installation, testing, implementation, training and support for our clients. You are required to be able to develop new implementation and support strategies based on the latest technology.
- A Level or Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent discipline
- Good knowledge of ACCPAC is an added advantage.
- Excellent skill in troubleshooting and problem analysis.
- Abililty to communicate and conduct training for all levels.
- Strong interests in Accounting software, deployment and advancement.
- Responsible, fast learner that are able to work under pressure.
- Singaporean, Permanent Resident or Malaysian only.
- Fresh graduates are welcome. Training is provided. A Level or Diploma in Business / Marketing